We fabricate, deliver, and install slide steel gates for irrigation for NIA Region 6
- Fabrication of irrigation steel gates – a steel gate is an essential part of an irrigation system and is used to control the application of water for agricultural purposes.
- Fabrication of pedestal for irrigation control – a pedestal is used in controlling the irrigation gate (close or open).
Other Metal Crafting Services
- Welding with acetylene – oxyacetylene or gas welding is a process which relies
- Boring – it is the process of enlarging a hole that has already been drilled by means of single-point cutting tool.
- Cutting – the process of removing unwanted material in the form of chips, from a block of metal, using cutting tool
- Machining – is a technical and detail-oriented process in which material is cut into a final shape and size to create parts, tools, and instruments. Machining is typically used to shape metals, though it can also be used on a variety of other raw materials.